DTerm terminal software
Art Works (in german)
Back to MIDI
More beyond MIDI hard&firm
"CForth" Forth interpreter for STM32G431, STM32F042 and STM32L476
CForth is a Forth interpreter system completely written in C language.
The intention is to make a straightforward user oriented Forth system,
specifically to organize interactive electronic control
of art objects and installations or similar process control.
Primarily STM32G431KB is supported, but based on this source,
versions for STM32F042F6 (works with STM32F070F6, too),
STM32L476 Nucleo-64 and STM32G431 Nucleo-64 are maintained and updated. ...more
"DTerm" terminal software for RS-232 and UDP
It is surely not the best terminal emulator, but has been developed over the years for best fitness with my actual projects.
The present version 3.12 is optimized for interactive upload of scripts and source code, working together with the CForth project.
As a result of older projects, next to RS-232, Ethernet UDP terminal operation is supported. A lot of TCP / Telnet terminals are available, but tools for manual communication over UDP are rare. ...more
Simple digital sine wave generator
Construction of a simple digital sine wave generator based on Atmel ATXmega32A4 is described. The frequency range is 40Hz to 15.6 Kilohertz.
With pushbuttons, three independent frequencies are selectable: default frequencies 5kHz, 1kHz, 200Hz, which is good for rapid test of audio circuits. But the frequency of each button can be tuned over the full frequency range.
The source code written in assembler language and schematic is published here. An additional charger for a built-in 9V block accumulator is described too. This way it is an ideal out-of-lab service tool. ...more
* State of information July 2020.
* The hints presented here are for information only. No product features, specifications or useability are assured in juridical sense.
* All information based on best knowledge, but without any warranty. Any responsibility is excluded.
* Trademarks and product names cited in this text are property of their respective owners.
* Informationsstand Juli 2020.
* Die hier präsentierten Ratschläge dienen allein zur Information,
sie geben keine Zusicherung von Produkteigenschaften und -Tauglichkeiten im rechtlichen Sinne
* Alle Informationen nach bestem Wissen, jedoch ohne Gewähr und unter Ausschluß jeglicher Haftung.
* Im Text zitierte Warenzeichen und Produktnamen sind geschütztes Eigentum ihrer jeweiligen Eigentümer.